This write-up is component of the collection Top 5 Spanish Slang words Searched ~ above Google whereby we function a complete list of instances for:
1. Spanish slang because that friend2. Spanish slang because that weed3. Spanish slang for white person4. Spanish slang for cool5. Spanish slang because that girl
18 instances of Spanish Slang for White Person
Spanish slang for white person is the third suggestion that Google offers you when you kind in the expression “Spanish slang for” in the find box. That renders it one of the most popular Spanish slang requests and here space some examples and also the countries that use them. It is essential to point out that plenty of of these terms are not in the the very least bit insulting. It’s as with calling who “Red” or “Blondie”.
You are watching: How to spell white boy in spanish
1. Babeco: Colombia
2. Blancón or blancona: Peru and Bolivia
3. Blanconazo: in Cuba is a white mulatto
4. Blanquito: in Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic is whitey, a reference to a snobby, stuck up person.
5. Canche: in Guatelama and also El Salvador a white and also blond person
6. Catire or catira: in Venezuela, Peru and also Colombia is a blond hair white person
7. Chele: in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala a white and also blond person
8. Chelón or chelona: in Guatelama, Honduras and also El Salvador is a white and blond person
9. Choco or choca: Bolivia
10. Como culo e’ monja: Venezuela
11. Crudo: in Peru, a person with pale skin, no tanned
12. Gasparín: in Chile, accurate Casper the familiar Ghost, method light-skinned, extremely white.
See more: How Many Calories In Miller High Life Light Nutrition Facts, Alcohol & Calories In Miller High Life Light
13. Jincho: Puerto Rico and also Dominican Republic
14. Jipato or jipata: in Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, Cuba, components of Colombia and Bolivia is a pale
15. Jojoto or jojota: in Dominican Republic is an insulting term for a pale skin person
16. Musiú: in Venezuela is supplied to make recommendation to a white foreigner indigenous non Spanish-speaking countries
17. Pantruca: Chile
18. Pote ‘e leche: Puerto Rico, accurate “a deserve to of milk”
In the next articles of this series The top 5 Spanish Slang native Searched ~ above Google i will offer you the lists for cool and also girl.